View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 06:28 PM   #19
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
Interesting web site, but FeedBooks has a better formatted MOBI version and the version right here on MobileRead also has the cover.
I downloaded it from feedbooks right onto my Kindle. Now that is pretty sweet. I am liking this Kindle. Perhaps soon I will even start reading a book on it.

Searching the feedbooks text file doesn't seem to work for me though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
I have not been able to Filter FeedBooks to only list Science Fiction Novels but browsing FeedBooks by Type=Novels and Order=Year gets only novels and mostly Science Fiction for the 1st couple of pages.
Perhaps they could break out the guides by Genre. I would like to have an SF only and Fantasy only guide for Feedbooks.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote