View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 12:23 PM   #23
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger the rabbit View Post
Just a quick update, as the thread has been bumped anyway.
Looks like I was right about the T3 Kobo firmware upgrade being the problem. Kobo had a lot of problems with the early Aura one demonstrating the same problems as my T3.

I gave up on the T3 and now have a Kobo Hd and an Aura one, which is my absolute favourite with the larger screen size coupled with reasonably light weight. It is almost as good as the T3 was/ could have been.
Nah! My H2O is far better than the T3 was/could have been.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote