View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 09:37 PM   #4
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by webwizard View Post
Hi Pr.BarnArt.

I'm currently using the plugin and it works very well. I was trying to make a modification, but I'm stuck. In my DB, I have a user metadata called "Original title", in which is stored the original (non italian) title of the book, but it seems that setting a user metadata in a plugin is not as easy as for standard metadata fields (such as Author or Title).
If it is only mondourania, a 2 stepsolution like the one I suggested for the goodreads decimal rating and shown in a demo. A small tweak to the metadata plug-in to retrieve the original title, and a userinterface to set those info into the db.
To my knowledge it is not possible to do it in only a metadata plug-in.

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 03-19-2014 at 02:22 PM.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote