View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 02:56 AM   #113
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
The initial attractors are a no-brainer, but before I knew my husband I found that getting old after a while. Without sounding self-deprecating, neither my husband nor I are what each other would have 'seen across a room' and said "I want that one!". Although if you ask me, I think he is the handsomest person on earth just due to how much I love him (sorry for the mushy talk)

Eventually when I started considering getting serious and wanting a longer term settling down, I began to not really give a cr-p what the dude looked like - and sometimes only noticed how handsome someone was or not after I got to know them, the person. And here my husband and I are, 18 years after we first met, still very happy together.

Mileage varies for preferences.- I think the reason I like romance novels is the opposite way the female/male leads seem to experience falling in love to my own experience. Step out of my own world into a different one.
that's very sweet i'm a big sap; i love hearing stories like this

i don't judge people i want to date based on their appearance. i was bullied for it in high school soo...i'm kind of really self-conscious.
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote