View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 04:13 PM   #106
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
Sense of humour, kindness etc. Yeah right; on second sight, I'll believe that. But it ain't the primary trigger. Never met a woman who told me "I couldn't help but notice how smart/funny/whatever you are" as a dialogue opener. Let's face it: the primary triggers still are the same as they were when we were in caves: the spear-throwing hunters broad shoulders @ males; and the kiddo-factory pelvis @ females. Only if one is aware of said subconscious signal effects fitering is possible.
Well spear chuckers are ok, but I always preferred the macho, I am king of the universe type even if I am a scrawny little ****.

what is a kiddo-factory pelvis BTW?

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote