View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 11:05 PM   #26
therty
therty began at the beginning.

Device: Good E-Reader 6.8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
Just curious if you were a backer from their Indiegogo campaign or if you ordered your device direct their store.

Apparently, many of the backers from the Indiegogo campaign have not yet received their devices.

For those who were lucky enough to receive one, some of them have been sporadically posting in the comments section on the Indiegogo campaign page.

A few backers from the 13.3" campaign who were also lucky enough to receive a device have posted the occasional comment in this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=272106
I bought one on the store shortly before i stumbled on this forum.

The hardware is really nice - polished, thanks Netronix. The software is useable, note taking app has all the functionality I need and has low lag. Its a little sluggish between menus, but nothing too worrying.

For a 6.8” device the resolution is GREAT. PDF veiwing, full size journal articles, no problem at all - im actually super happy on first impresions...

Also, of note is that it came out of the box with Android 4.4.2 not 4.0.x so no update was required.

Last edited by therty; 06-12-2018 at 11:12 PM.
therty is offline   Reply With Quote