View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 09:09 AM   #3
Philippe D.
Addict
Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o; reMarkable; Onyx Max 2 Pro
Well, I'm still waiting on some more reports on this, before I get all excited - though, indeed, it is very good news if it works well.

Besides, Sony doesn't seem to show much interest in selling lots of RP1's to people in my part of the world; I just looked at their French website, and searches for things like "digital paper" or "RP1" turned up exactly... nothing.

But, yes - as someone who would be a potential user of the RP1 if it were more friendly to my use - I'm still following this part of the forum.
Philippe D. is offline   Reply With Quote