View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 08:06 PM   #634
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD
Sequence and question:

1. 5/9/13 I upgraded my PW1 to 5.3.4
2. Sometime in early 2014 I applied the jailbreak that was available/downloaded in May of 2013 on this thread, which worked.
3. 4/11/2014 I upgraded to 5.4.4.1
4. 5/11/204 I upgraded to 5.4.4.2

I'm fairly sure at this point that I have lost jailbreak and need to confirm. Is there any way to determine if I still have it? I want to downgrade and need jailbreak. I don't want to mess this up. Thank you!

Last edited by pghaworth; 10-04-2014 at 05:20 PM.
pghaworth is offline   Reply With Quote