View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 09:54 AM   #7
goggin
Enthusiast
goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: kindle
I rooted and installed a custom ROM on my KF1, and while it made it a much better tablet, I regretted the loss of the Amazon ecosystem that the KF is really made for.

I love my KF2 and will not be rooting it. I have a rooted Android cell phone and a Nexus 7 if I want an open Android tablet. But I find I use the KF2 a lot - in the stock configuration - and specifically for easy access to the Amazon content it was made to deliver.

IMO, if you want a non KF tablet, go buy one. There's a ton on the market, and many are quite good and inexpensive.

You get a KF to access Amazon content.

That's the obvious choice, and I'm happy with my stock KF2 as is.

Last edited by goggin; 03-17-2013 at 10:21 AM.
goggin is offline   Reply With Quote