View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 05:38 PM   #2
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
107 FREE Ebooks and Magazines from WarVault.com! Comics Included.

This post could have gone on several different threads, I suppose.

WargameVault, who "is part of a family of premiere online marketplaces including RPGNow, DriveThruRPG, DriveThruCards, DnDClassics, DriveThruComics, DriveThruFiction, and Wargame Vault." Together, they "have been selling digital and print-on-demand comic books, roleplaying games, and fiction since 2001."

Well, I found that they have 107 magazines and ebooks, including one or more comics, that are free! Go to this webpage to see the entire selection. There is a way to sort out the magazines from the ebooks--you can click on the appropriate links under "product type" in the top lefthand corner of the above-referenced webpage.

Under the heading of "price," for some of them, you will see "pay what you want." Well, the sort that I did was for only free items, so I guess "pay what you want" means that they're free if you want them to be (HumbleBundle, are you listening?).

GtrsRGr8 isn't the comics type of person or a gamer (hasn't been since the early 1980's, when he was hooked on Space Invaders. ha). But, there is actually some non-fiction stuff among the selection, so maybe even GtrsRGr8 will find something for himself. Who knows?

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-02-2016 at 08:03 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote