View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 08:28 AM   #8
johnwhelan
Zealot
johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Cybook Gen 3, Google Nexus7
The back arrow key seems to be fairly useful but the no background image on my unit doesn't seem to exist. All the background images seem to leave something in the background.

However if I then go to Background colour and change that moving it back to black then I get a black background which is what I was after.

I find it easier to read with the higher contrast than my touch ereader or the Gen 3 come to that.

Many thanks

Cheerio John
johnwhelan is offline   Reply With Quote