View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 12:59 PM   #31
tastyeng
tastyeng ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tastyeng ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tastyeng ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tastyeng ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tastyeng ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tastyeng ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tastyeng ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tastyeng ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tastyeng ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tastyeng ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tastyeng ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to name
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
If a Mac OS expert can reverse engineer the Kindle Previewer and come up with the exact command line and environment variables needed to run the conversion function then I will add it to the plugin.
I'm no expert, but this is sufficient for producing a KDF on my system. CDing to the right folder simplifies the invocation. No environment variables need presetting.

Code:
cd /Applications/Kindle\ Previewer\ 3.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/fc/

./jre/bin/java -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -cp lib/EpubToKFXConverter-1.0.jar:lib/* com.amazon.kfxconverter.app.KFXGenApp -libDir . -tmpDir ~/Desktop/kdftest -outDir ~/Desktop/kdftest -inputFile ~/Desktop/test.epub -locale en -amzncreator "Kindle Previewer 3.1.0"
I have it to saving to my desktop for my own convenience.
tastyeng is offline   Reply With Quote