View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 07:57 PM   #66
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
You're very welcome. Yeah, I have no idea when it was added either. I initially had the original firmware (don't recall the number, either 9 or 12, I think) and I'm pretty sure it wasn't there then. I'm one of those people who has to look at all available menu options on a device and I didn't remember ever seeing back when I got it.

I'm having trouble finding an inexpensive non-bluetooth 3.5mm-connected speaker that's at least somewhat portable, powered but rechargeable, and doesn't sound like crap. I can use the aux input on my Grace Mondo (I love that thing) but even though I have the battery pack for that, it's a bit much when I just need a speaker.
I have this speaker and use it with my Clips. I like it quite a bit and it sounds great to me.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote