View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 02:49 PM   #8
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
The addiction never goes away. I too should be showering and fixing something to eat and taking more decongestant (danged cold); but I'm sitting here trying to figure out DGma's text size issue, drinking diet dr pepper (which is probably not the best thing for a cold), and enjoying the fact that this place has very little drama, because I'm on drama overload from another forum I'm a mod at. I've given up on both the escape method and the lawsuit method, and the hope that the addiction will wear off, and have just decided to enjoy my assimilation.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote