View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 09:02 AM   #1
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
How often does this happen to you?

I decided to go online this morning to look up something on the Internet. Because MobileRead is my Homepage, I hit the [User CP] button to see what comments were made while I was asleep. The next thing I know, I've jumped into the threads and an hour (or two) has gone by. I no longer remember my original purpose for turning on my computer and am in dire need of a second cup of coffee. I would like to say that this is an uncommon occurrence, but it's not. It happens at least once a day but usually quite more often then that. I've been blaming the fact that I'm getting older and my mind is just not as sharp as it used to be, but I'm thinking I need to reevaluate that theory. It seems to me that the real blame could be laid directly at the feet of this venerable forum.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote