View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 09:25 AM   #10
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Besides news articles and twitter tags, it may not make much difference. A lot of libraries still haven't invested much into expanding digitally as much as many seem to assume. Mine, for example. It's across a large county but I rarely find books on there I want to read in a digital format. Same for a friend, so we don't even check most of the time anymore. Florida does not let me borrow from other counties digitally either, I've tried, so I ended up mainly relying on subscription services for the time being.

If a lot of place are also like this, I'm not going to see it making much difference, especially if those libraries don't bother joining the boycott
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote