View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 10:43 AM   #12
theinfamousj
Groupie
theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (pink back)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
How many of you still have appliances with NO solid state controllers (just use the old mechanical timers with the Knob)?
My kitchen timer (twist past 10 to set)! So should a nuke go off and I manage to survive after being hit with the EMP, I will still be able to time things up to an hour long. :what:
theinfamousj is offline   Reply With Quote