Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 05:39 AM   #789
GlassX
Connoisseur
GlassX can name that song in three notesGlassX can name that song in three notesGlassX can name that song in three notesGlassX can name that song in three notesGlassX can name that song in three notesGlassX can name that song in three notesGlassX can name that song in three notesGlassX can name that song in three notesGlassX can name that song in three notesGlassX can name that song in three notesGlassX can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle 3, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenDonkey View Post
GlassX, as a prominent Duokan user here one more question - I'm worried about many books support. I know kindle itself has a problem with that, because it tries to index them and the database overflows the partition where it is locate, besides being painfully slow. If that system is still active, or Duokan has something similar, even with its ability to browse folders, I may not even be able to get to the folders... I think the only way to say if it is doing indexing is... is there any slowdown after you add books to it that would account for processing time?
How many books are we talking about?
GlassX is offline   Reply With Quote