View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 05:37 PM   #50
Tugger
Connoisseur
Tugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle
I'm sorry to report I'm getting errors again, even though it does appear to be partly working. It created the mobi7 folder with all its files, and the .zip file, and the mobi8 folder and subfolders, but not the files in those folders.

This is with a tiny test file, which I could easily email to you if you give me an email address. The error message reads:
Quote:
calibre, version 0.8.69
ERROR: MobiUnpack - The Plugin v0.5.4:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.mobiunpack_plugin.extraction" , line 163, in unpack_ebook
File "calibre_plugins.mobiunpack_plugin.utilities", line 211, in unpackMOBI
File "calibre_plugins.mobiunpack_plugin.mobiunpack.mobi _unpack", line 970, in unpackBook
File "calibre_plugins.mobiunpack_plugin.mobiunpack.mobi _unpack", line 675, in process_all_mobi_headers
File "calibre_plugins.mobiunpack_plugin.mobiunpack.mobi _unpack", line 259, in loadSection
MemoryError
This is running the latest Calibre and the latest mobi-unpack on a machine with 12GB of memory. I did try restarting Calibre and repeating the test, with identical results.

The test file is only four pages long, with only a few lines on each page.

The mobi file is generated by the latest InDesign Plugin, v0.971.

Last edited by Tugger; 09-14-2012 at 05:48 PM.
Tugger is offline   Reply With Quote