View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 06:41 PM   #56
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexux7 2nd Gen & Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
When looking at potential marriage material, yes a lack of books would be a big problem. (and I have mentioned this before, but my now-husband actually tricked me in this way! When I first went to his apartment, he had TONS of books, literary and otherwise. It turns out, he has finished hardly any of them. Ha ha.)

HOWEVER, it doesn't sound like you were looking for marriage-material in your rendezvous. I can't say that a lack of books would bother me, in that case? Maybe you have higher standards than me.

eP
Agreed. A romp would have been acceptabe.

Dated a fellow long-term, and one of the things that most impressed me was all of the book cases stuffed to the nuts. I should have made that quick exit, when months later he admitted they belonged to his room mate.

Sydney's Mom: Death. Everytime. No contest.

Last edited by Wald07; 09-06-2012 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Sydney's Mom
Wald07 is offline   Reply With Quote