View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 01:50 AM   #152
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanga View Post
Wow, that's really helpful. I'm guessing that I will need to uninstall it to install updates, and then install it again?
I don't believe so. All my way does is to automatically input the commands you would normally have to do via a terminal window on your actual computer using the USB Hack. My way just runs a Launchpad command to run the script I wrote to do the exact same thing. As such, there is no need to uninstall it to deal with firmware updates or anything. That is, unless something changes regarding the actual user logging technique I am using in the script, which I found on this thread.