View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 04:10 PM   #1
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Post Baen's Webscriptions Service adds Sony LRF format

This is a couple of days old, but it bears a formal recognition. I was so excited about it at the time that I forgot all about announcing it.

Baen's Webscriptions service has added Sony Reader (LRF/BBeB) format as one of their downloadable formats.

Please join me in appreciating their efforts.

Also, this is a good point to note that this probably wouldn't have happened (certainly not so quickly) without the existence of libprs500, so a nod of appreciation in that direction is probably also in order.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote