View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 07:39 PM   #13
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connallmac View Post
I realize that, I was just pointing out that it wasn't on the kindle file so that it could be more properly diagnosed to the DRM having the issue, not the source text or formatting that seems to plague some files.
Poor formating could well be the issue though. Both books purchased are DRM'ed ePUB's and they essentially crashed the Kobo.

The liberated ebook still caused issues but allowed, at least, the Kobo to function.

I have not had an ebook crash either of my readers as yet, but have had some purchased ePUB's that assumed I read on a 3" wide device. In those cases (books 1-2 of a series), I removed the DRM and reprocessed the ebook via caibre. After that, all was well.

It would be interesting to see how Duiker's purchases perform on another ereader.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote