View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 03:38 PM   #7
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Update. I realized the other day that I hadn't tried uploading the book using the Kobo app.
I bought it whilel I was at work and since my work computer at work doesn't have the kobo app on it only ADE that's what I used. Well, I uploaded it at home using the kobo app and now it works with no problems AND has much better formatting. Very odd.
Just to see what would happen, thanks to a mobileread member (surprisingly easy), I learned to strip the DRM from it and it still slowed down my kobo, so it's not just the DRM that caused the problem. I really have no idea why it's different but it is. Even when I load the stripped version from Calibre it's the same problem.
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote