View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 04:14 PM   #3
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
IF you're okay with this, strip the DRM and convert it in Calibre EPUB to EPUB. I've heard that it sometimes fixes bugs in certain books. That way you don't have to waste money on another book if it works.
Honestly I find the idea of stripping the DRM daunting. I've never done it before and I'm on a mac so I don't know if that makes it harder. I'd like to learn though.
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote