View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 10:04 PM   #3
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintbradford View Post
So when are you purchasing a Kobo, the "winner" in your research chart?

But wait - aren't you enjoying a Nook??

Long live Kobo.
I've gone to my local Borders twice and they haven't had a demo model or even one to sell. Don't know if that means they are selling like hotcakes, or they don't care. I suspect they don't care, as the Sony Touch has a cracked display, and the Sony Pocket is usually stuck in some foreign language book.

I am enjoying the Nook, when the stupid thing has enough juice to read. It loses about 20% a day, just in airplane and sleep mode. I'm trying to train myself to charge it every other night, but it hasn't sunk in yet.

Haven't charged the Opus in 2 weeks and it still has 60% - I've read 3 longish books on it.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote