View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 12:11 PM   #34
loviedovie
Addict
loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bookeen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
AlReader - used on my Onyx Boox T68.

It has a setting specifically for eink devices, and if you set the Settings complexity to Professional you can increase the characters weight under the text settings for fonts. Version 1.45 has a problem where the settings for titles don't work, but hopefully it will be fixed. I am on 1.43 to avoid that and I did send the dev an email about it.
The only issue I have with Alreader in Eink mode is that the night mode profile is disabled ;( Other than that it is a great reader. In fact Onyx seems to licenced it as Onyx Reader.
loviedovie is offline   Reply With Quote