View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 05:26 PM   #5
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ContadorPL View Post
...I would love to know which model would be the best for programming because currently my eyes hurt when working on EIZO EV2455 (which is a good monitor anyway)
In case you cannot find what you have asked for and not tried the following already:

Have you wound the brightness way down as far as possible and allowed your eyes to adapt. Overbrightness is the biggest cause of discomfort, including headaches, that I have come across and most monitors default brightness is too high. Of course it varies with monitors and environmental lighting but typically one can wind them back to 30% or lower. But this can sometimes be a problem if the monitor is also used for watching videos/movies where high brightness and contrast (as TV panels usually are) gives a more impressionable image without strain.

Also, I assume that you have tried playing around with the various light sensor optimizer and advanced settings in case they are winding the brightness up without your eyes recognising it (the eye's perception is not linear e.g. many are more familiar with the ear's non linear perception where a doubling of sound intensity is only just detectable). Even turn the ambient light sensor off.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote