View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 07:04 AM   #24
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, GloHD, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
I'm still thinking about this. I had thought of The grass is greener:Temptations but Victoria got there ahead of me with her Guilty Pleasures.

Another thought was Best served cold: Revenge, but that is probably too prescriptive.

I do like your Revolution theme, Catlady.
I like the Revolution theme, too; I meant to say that upthread; I also like Carefully Taught, which I just saw now when I scrolled up.

With some of these, could we be running into the same problem that we had this past year, of being too clever for our own good? I could already tell I'd be scrambling for ideas with a few, especially since I also strongly prefer to nominate books I haven't read.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote