View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 03:39 PM   #30
samcohen
Enthusiast
samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
all i have to say can be said publicly.
You are probably in USA. I am not. I don't do international phone chats
Since I was not the initial creator of the app I lack the knowledge of how everything was created by the previous owners. Since I am not a developer I don't see the nitty-gritty of how it exactly works. When users experience issues I send them all to the team but when it comes to responding I am not much help. Almost all responses would end up something like. "I'll get that fixed"... This is not helping. Do you have an interest in running customer support? You seem to know far more than me by the looks of your responses to other posters. I would love to chat (we can type) on skype and maybe you would be helpful to speak directly to the development team yourself. I'm happy to work something out. This forum is tremendously useful and losing it would be detrimental. I remember coming to it when I couldn't figure something out and just lurking on posts. Let's make this work.
samcohen is offline   Reply With Quote