View Single Post
Old 12-24-2019, 07:20 PM   #102
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, GloHD, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
It would be a dull world if we all liked exactly the same things!

I saw an article in the Guardian book section the other day listing the top ten books about adultery. The End of the Affair was number 1, though I don’t know if it was supposed to be in any particular order. Anna Karenina was in there too of course.
Of course I had to look. (A side rant is how you only see the articles that show up in your feed. I look at the Guardian every day and yet I missed this.) Fun article, as Guardian lists about books tend to be.

I'll make just one general comment about the Daily Mail, that they hate Meghan Markle, too.

I do want to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas! Santa's still on his way to those of us in the western hemisphere. One more sleep.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote