View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 02:10 PM   #10
OldLincoln
Connoisseur
OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FBReader
Simply not gonna believe this, but I was looking into the file storage thing in options (didn't) find it, but looked at options. I went to the stroller options because I don't like the dumb large up/down arrows I had. I cleared one of the stroller options and went back and everything was perfect like it used to be. Don't care what was broke or what fixed it, just great to have CC back!! Thanks for your help. Your replies kept me looking until I happened to kick the right tire.
Oldlincoln
OldLincoln is offline   Reply With Quote