View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 05:02 PM   #2
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldLincoln View Post
Been a user for several years with nary a problem till lately. I do the send to device in Cal and it downloads them to CC just fine, but the bookshelf view doesn't update no matter what. The database must hold them as I load them into me tablet reader ...

Please take a look and either fix it or offer a workaround.

OldLincoln

In your dreams.

FYI

The current developer pops up about once a month to tell us how much he still cares, and to remind us that the new subscription model will be arriving soon. And that if you don't subscribe you will not get any help.

If you are skeptical, scan or search this forum to see how much support the current developer has provided in say the last six months

Seriously, it's time to look for an alternative app. One which has some actual support.

I suggest that the probable fix for your problem is that you need to use cc to pull the books from calibre. If you push them using send to device, the app never notices so it's display does not change. Only books that the app has fetched will be added to it's database
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote