View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 06:12 PM   #45
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
I don't buy from Amazon, mostly on the principle of wanting to support the competition. Kobo's prices generally aren't that far from Amazon, more often, when I hit an absurdly high price, I discover it's high everywhere here. But there are some exceptions (I don't imagine Patrick Tilley sells many books at Kobo). I've used Kobo's price matching a few times. It works well as long as you make sure the editions match.

But don't feel too bad for us, Bookworm_Girl. I just worked out my average purchase price for this year was $4.40. (I've spent far too much time book shopping and "discovering" deals, and it's all this club's fault! )

Last edited by gmw; 12-05-2019 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Typo.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote