View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 04:26 PM   #3
tas03
Zealot
tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Nook Glowlight +, Nook Tab. , Nook Simple Touch, iPad Air, iPhone 6Se
GijsH1953 - I have had the same sort of thing. It seems like every time I look at groups there is a different number of books in each category on mu iPad. Fortunately groups still work on my iPhone so when I am ready for a new book and I am not home I have to look at my phone, pick the book, search for the author on the iPad because searching still does not completely work.
tas03 is offline   Reply With Quote