View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 03:07 PM   #563
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
Thanks very much for this gmw. I donít think I can do anything while on Lord Howe Island, but if the offer stands for a few days, I shall check it out when I get home. The network I am using is an unsecured one.
Ping me offline and we can have a discussion about VPNs. Probably not worth the bother now, but good to have in your arsenal for when you need them. And unsecured hotel WiFi is a good reason, for sure!
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote