View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 11:07 PM   #556
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I really enjoyed Malouf's Remembering Babylon when we read it in the Literary Club. It was very interesting to learn more about Australia's history and social issues.
Iím glad you enjoyed it so much Bookworm-Girl. I think itís a wonderful book, and definitely one of those that I keep on thinking about long after I have read the last page.
Bookpossum is online now   Reply With Quote