View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 08:50 PM   #24
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
Broome is a beautiful place with a fascinating history. Actually I think its Forty Fathoms Deep - gmw just hit the h instead of the y.

Im sitting on my third vote for now, but there are some interesting books to consider.
Thanks for that, you are quite correct of course. I got it right at the bottom just not at the top where it counted. Trying to do too many things at once ... but I'm hoping the decks might be a bit clearer come mid-September (at least I really really hope so).
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote