View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 09:09 PM   #10
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
No problem .

FYI, it's really quick & easy to pull the fonts out of outdated hacks, provided you have a working Python environment to run jyavenard's packer.

./kindle_update_tool.py e update_i_can_haz_fonts.bin

And, voią, a gzipped tarball update_i_can_haz_fonts.bin.tgz with your fonts in it!

But if you don't want to bother with that, don't be shy, reply with the the URL of the font hack you'd like to be updated, and I'll happily do it for you, and make them available here for everyone .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 06-22-2010 at 09:13 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote