Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 06:24 AM   #29
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by rseso View Post
Hi,

the software version under Settings>About device says "D301.15.0", so I suppose it is some interim build. Either way, thank you for the info, I'm glad that the problem will be fixed with the next firmware since O'Reilly is my primary source of ebooks.

What exactly is wrong with the formatting of those books? I tried repackaging them with Sigil, but it didn't help. epubcheck 1.0.5 didn't complain either.
The tagging is overcomplicated and the structure a real headache. Somehow Adobe has a problem with that.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote