View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 08:33 PM   #5
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by riemann42 View Post
I wouldn't put it past Amazon for sticking it to the one (major) publisher that isn't forcing them to raise (or in some cases lower) prices.

To be fair, the title you mention is more expensive everywhere else.

I think most have found prices to be inconsistent among retailers, to say the least. The reason for my post was to question whether RH has actually excluded themselves from the agency model.

This was just one example of a high-priced Random House title. I have found more than a few.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote