View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 10:20 AM   #1
marcins
marcins has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.marcins has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.marcins has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.marcins has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.marcins has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iRex DR1000S, Sony PRS-650
Is Iliad right solution for technical&business purposes?

Hi,
I consider buying an e-book reader device, probably Iliad, but I'm not sure if it is right for me. I'd like to read mostly e-books (also A4 pdfs containg mainly 12, maybe 10 point sized text and A4 electric circuit diagrams). Next, I'd like to use it as a notebook, and the feature is very important for me. And I need it to be really mobile, so I could take it anywhere with me. I like it to completly complement my PDA which I use as a portable addressbook, mobile phone, e-mail reader and internet browser. So I wouldn't need any notebook or pen and so on. I thought about DR1000S also (because of its large screen it would be much better for circuit diagrams, I think), but it seems to be too large and too heavy for taking it for a walk, to bed or something. And I can't find any information about usabilty of DR1000S as a notebook device.

I thing you got the picture. May I ask for some advices?

Last edited by marcins; 07-30-2009 at 10:23 AM.
marcins is offline   Reply With Quote