View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 12:21 PM   #5
eksor
Connoisseur
eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs700, i-mate JAMin, smartq v7, GeeksPhone Zero, iPad 3rd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybaby View Post
PDF is not a great source format. what you need to do is first Convert it to a good format, such as a RTF/HTML. there are a number of tools to do this. and my favorite is probably ABC PDF converter.

then just drag the RTF into book designer. Make Any changes you want (look at the guide in my sig for things you can try) and then save as a LRF.

but the best advice of course is to get a format other than PDF to start with, which is what I have been doing and I havent had the need to open a pdf converter in a long time.
Hi:

About pdf conversion, what about equations and vectorized images? Is there any chance to preserve them while converting from pdf?

Thanks!!
eksor is offline   Reply With Quote