View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022, 05:19 PM   #5
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by haertig View Post
I rarely use Adobe Digital Editions. I run on Linux and have had a difficult time getting it to work on this OS under Wine. So I have it installed on an old Windows box for those rare occasions when I need it.

That old Windows box has now died and I don't intend to replace it. ...
I never could get Adobe to work under Wine. Instead of a virtual Windows machine, I would opt for the ACSM plugin for Calibre (as jhowell mentioned). Easy to set up and works well and no Windows or Wine needed.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote