View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 02:26 PM   #6
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamaman View Post
I guess it's possible. I just haven't bothered. I tended to sideload apks with my old e-reader, so it's what I do anyway.
Google blocking non-standard devices is a new thing, so I don't know how to unblock the playstore, or if it can be done.
But the pro is android 6 and runs tons of things. It's extremely versatile if you're happy to sideload.
I donot remember, but i have unblocked my Poke Pro - so Play Store is running.
A number was shown when trying to register Google Apps and this number did it
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote