View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 04:27 AM   #15
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Both. Our store is independent retailer of Onyx devices and I am personally consider me as part of software devteam. As volunteer (no salary or employment as freelancer) in first line driven by my enthusiasm I am taking part on Onyx software projects since very first (linux) devices, I help by developing of new features, testings of new software and devices. I am permanently in contact with other Onyx developers and I guess this my work and efforts are appreciated by majority of Onyx users worldwide (not only our customers).
Yes Booxtor, I appreciate yours efforts and your support. I confirm it. From the M90 period, it's very rare that a retailer give some so rude criticisms about a device that he can sell ! Your work made the M92 better. Thanks.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote