View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 04:21 PM   #11
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcosscriven View Post
What problem reports? According to you, all your customers except me were very happy. Now you’re admitting there *are* problems?

I’m also unclear as to your relationship with Onyx. I assumed you were just a European retailer. Are you actually part of Onyx?
Both. Our store is independent retailer of Onyx devices and I am personally consider me as part of software devteam. As volunteer (no salary or employment as freelancer) in first line driven by my enthusiasm I am taking part on Onyx software projects since very first (linux) devices, I help by developing of new features, testings of new software and devices. I am permanently in contact with other Onyx developers and I guess this my work and efforts are appreciated by majority of Onyx users worldwide (not only our customers).
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote