View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 04:05 PM   #10
oranges
Enthusiast
oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!oranges is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle DX, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Voyage, Onyx Boox N96 & Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philippe D. View Post
Not an issue per se, but I don't know where to ask and don't particularly want to open a new thread.

I have a rather large document that is in the form of a number of JavaScript files, and also various images; there are . On my desktop or laptop computers, I have the files copied somewhere, and I can access them fom my Web browser.

I tried the same setup on the Onyx Max 2, and it works only partially. The first page will load, but then trying to follow links inside the set of files seems to take forever, and sometimes seems to not work at all.

Is there an issue with JavaScript support on the default browser? are there alternative browsers I might want to try? (I have zero familiarity with Android software - this is my only device running it)
i think there are alot of high fidelity websites that are one page apps, where they heavily use Javascript (built on React, Angular, etc) -- i would imagine these sites may not work as well on an ereader browser.

so far the browser seems adequate for me for normal sites (most sites these days will be running javascript) but i have yet to try a real dynamic website with a heavy javascript front-end
oranges is offline   Reply With Quote