View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 10:36 PM   #1232
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by lohtse View Post
Have a lot of maps I refer to for work....and all my manuals etc are on the ereader as lot smaller than my droid tablet and lighter so unless I need the tab I have now started prefering the kobo... so jpeg support would be useful...
To check my memory, I just did a factory reset on my Touch. After the update, I was at 2.5.2. I dropped six JPEGs onto the device. All were added to the library and displayed OK. I then sideloaded 2.6.1. Again, the six JPEGs were displayed OK. I then added another six of various sizes. All were added to the library and displayed with no problems. There shouldn't be a difference with 2.6.2, but I don't have that to test.

That says it should be working. Where are you putting the JPEGs? The device won't process anything added to the .kobo directory. Are there any other books missing?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote