View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 08:23 PM   #30
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
I think you may be on to something there, Montsnmags. Of course, I've got a few vicodin in me at the moment, so a lot of things sound like really good ideas that probably wouldn't otherwise.
I think you'll find that pretty much every one of my ideas is absolutely genius, as long as you are under the influence of drugs when you hear them.

Cheers, and ni-night, Ricky,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote